Which Browser Plug-ins Do I Need to Listen?
We recommend having the latest version of Windows Media Player. Click here to download Windows Media Player ver. 10 for Windows. We also stream via iTunes and Quicktime. For more information about iTunes or Quicktime, click the corresponding link: iTunes | Quicktime.
What are the minimum computer requirements to be able listen?
• PC with 500 megahertz (MHz) or higher processor clock speed
• 128 megabytes (MB) of RAM or higher recommended
• 1.5 gigabyte (GB) of available hard disk space.*
• Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher resolution video adapter and monitor
• Sound card and speakers or headphones
• 56 Kbps or higher-speed modem, or a network connection
• Windows XP or Windows 2000
• Media Player 9 or higher is required.
How can I make WELW's webcast Sound Best?
For the best webcast, your computer should have a high quality soundcard and high quality speakers that are at least 4 feet apart. We also recommend utilizing the latest version of Windows Media Player, iTunes, or Quicktime.
Can I listen from a Mac computer?
Yes, you can! To listen from a Mac, utilize iTunes and Quicktime streams; if WELW does not begin playing automatically, simply double-click the icon that downloads on your desktop.